What is Women In Insurance and Financial Services
WIFS operates for the purpose of attracting, developing and advancing women in the insurance and financial service industry. Members, partners and sponsors benefit from mutual respect for everyone's professional development, focus, interaction and access to member information on activity that supports our mission.Back to TopWhen is our National Conference?
Back to TopWhy work in Insurance and Financial Services
Financial planning is a great career for women. You'll find rewarding opportunities to use your natural problem-solving skills and abilities to make a difference in clients' lives. A career in insurance and financial services offers:
- Build your own business
- Opportunity for advancement
- Meaningful work that positively impacts others
Back to TopWhy go to meetings?
Back to TopHow much does it cost?
- Speaking to others in your profession helps to keep you current on industry trends, products, services, and technologies.
- Listening to multiple vetted speakers, over a period of time, greatly enhances your overall knowledge of your profession and industry.
- Seeing the same people, month to month, allows you to develop strong professional relationships with people in your profession.
- You may hear about potential job opportunities that otherwise would have been outside your view.
- Getting involved in these professional meetings allows you to practice leadership among your peers by heading up an event or chairing a committee.
- Being on the board of an association can enhance your overall professional brand and status within your industry.
- Being on the board also allows you to give back to the organization by volunteering your time and helping others.
- Having developed long-term professional contacts, you can call them for advice if you have a technical question or are trying to learn a new technology.
Joining WIFS has many benefits. The cost of the membership is absolutely lower than the value that our members receive.
The cost for a National WIFS Membership is $230. The cost of the Denver Chapter Membership is $30. You can check here at any time for your prorated amount.
The cost of lunch is not a profitable expense for the Denver chapter. It covers you lunch, beverage and sometimes the tip for your meal.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.Back to TopCan I speak at the Denver luncheons or the National Conference
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for speaking opportunities at the Denver Chapter Luncheons and events.
Go onto the national website, www.wifsnational.org > Media > Call for Speakers. Fill out that form in its entirety and email to email@example.com.Back to Top